Data indicates that the tibia is the most commonly fractured long bone in the body. From low-energy contact in sports to auto and factory accidents, it’s a fracture touching every demographic. With a shape engineered to optimally fit all patient anatomies, the OIC Tibial Nail has been designed with value and predictable outcomes in mind – it’s value that reaches all of us.
Static and dynamic locking options provide for a range of options to help treat a broad spectrum of fracture patterns. The OIC Tibial Nail interfaces with OIC’s IM Nail System instrumentation, creating instant familiarity for surgeon and clinical staff alike.
Features and Benefits
- Available in 9, 10, and 11.5mm diameters and lengths between 280mm to 420mm
- 10° Herzog curve preserves cartilage and meniscus integrity at entry point
- 2° Distal bend for decreased posterior impingement
- Dynamization slot for up to 7mm of compression
- Semi-extended instrumentation available
- Modular instrumentation for OIC Nail Line is intuitive and flattens learning curve