At OIC, it’s about working with us – being part of the team. There might be different departments, but we work together to break conventional organizational boundaries. Managing a sales region? You’ll be on engineering calls helping to improve products and contribute to thw ideas on new ones. Supervising supply chain? How about getting out in the field with a sales person to see how the links complete the chain in the field.
Everyone here is excited about the change OIC is imprinting on US Healthcare and, frankly, it’s fun. We have a great time doing it and are looking for more people to do it with.
Team Member Sales
YOU: – Titles Don’t Matter – Get excited about change and challenging the status quo – Always seem to rise to the occasion – Like to work independently, but draw motivation from collaboration – Take things apart to see how they work – Insist on generic drugs whenever available – Are looking for an opportunity
– Titles Don’t Matter
– Get excited about change and challenging the status quo
– Always seem to rise to the occasion
– Like to work independently, but draw motivation from collaboration
– Take things apart to see how they work
– Insist on generic drugs whenever available
– Are looking for an opportunity in the new age of value-focused healthcare
– A small company disrupting the medical device space in a big way
– Care about patient outcomes both clinically and economically
– Embrace the power of value
– Like to push the envelope
– Looking for a team member, not just another sales person
– We have fun
OIC is changing the way orthopaedic implants are sold to create better value for US Healthcare. It’s catching on and that’s why we need you.
Job Description: Your job will be to work towards the success of patients, customers, our vendors and our employees. As part of the team, you will create and execute a business plan for your region. You are the ruler of your domain, supported by and working directly with our head of sales and senior management.
Here’s the experience and skill-set we are looking for:
– 2-5 years of experience selling orthopaedic trauma, reconstruction, or spine implants
– Proven success in closing new business while supporting existing customers
– Demonstrated that they are detail focused by putting the word success on the subject line of your application
– Personally affected change in culture and/or performance for previous employers’ organizations
– Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Compensation for this position:
– Base plus uncapped commission/bonus
– Car and cell phone allowance
– Health and Dental
– Company sponsored FSA
– Company matched 401(k) benefits
Interested? Email us: