ANTEGRADE/RETROGRADE FEMORAL NAIL
According to Occam’s Razor, the simplest answer is the correct one. Here at OIC, we could not agree more. That’s why the OIC intramedullary femur nail supports indications for both retro- and antegrade approaches. One nail, two approaches – it’s that simple. The OIC Femur Nail is available in three diameters across multiple lengths, accommodating a broad range of anatomies. Intuitive instrumentation creates instant familiarity for surgeons and staff alike.
- Available in 10, 11.5, and 13mm diameters (Lengths of 340mm to 440mm)
- Antegrade and retrograde approaches in one implant solution
- Modular instrumentation for OIC Nail Line is intuitive and flattens learning curve
- Radiolucent carbon fiber instrumentation supports an unobstructed visual under fluoroscopy
- Type II anodized for improved fatigue strength
- Made of Titanium alloy